UNDP Viet Nam is looking for 02 Consultants to developing Evaluation proposal on ten years of implementation of the Law on Persons with Disabilities.
In Phase 1 of the evaluation in 2020, the consultants are expected to develop a detailed research proposal on evaluating ten years of implementation of
the Law on Persons with Disabilities, including:
list of 5 items
• A desk review on ten years of implementation of the Law on Persons with Disabilities through the Government’s guidelines for implementation and periodical
reports by line ministries, local authorities and organizations of persons with disabilities;
• A set of indicators and corresponding rating scales to measure the achievements in the law implementation by different stakeholders and at different
• Appropriate research methods and tools (sampling, questionnaires and interviews for different stakeholders…) to conduct the evaluation in 2021;
• Data analysis and synthesis plan;
• Evaluation timeline and report outline.
The scope of work and the tasks required to carry out the assignment by each consultant will be specified in the TOR available in the link below:
The selection will be on a competitive basis and will comply with UNDP procurement regulations.
Interested offerors are invited to submit Letter of Interest and Availability, CVs, financial proposals and 2 sample reports following guidance in the
Procurement Notice to:
UNDP Viet Nam
304 Kim Ma, Ha Noi, Viet Nam
Direct: (+84 24) 38500283
with notification by email (without attachment) to: firstname.lastname@example.org that the bidder has submitted proposal.
UNDP will not be responsible for the missing of proposal if the bidder does not send notification email to above address.
Deadline for submission: 23.59hrs., 31 August 2020 (Ha Noi time).